Maximum Oz Exposure Skilz

Sunday, February 18, 2007

58. Bluetongue Alcoholic Gingerbeer

Smoothness 4
Cost 3
Piss-factor 3
Aftertaste 4
Coolness 3

My relationship with alcohol has changed a great deal since leaving the UK. I’m sure from reading all these posts it looks like all I’m doing is spending my days off drinking loads of beer and wine. Actually the amount I’m drinking is far less than back home and I’ve done no binging since I got here. On average I think I must drink about 15 units per week TOPS.

This ginger beer has been a bit of a find as it doesn’t really taste alcoholic and is totally refreshing. The strong aftertaste is one of original ginger beer not hops and it reminds me of the ginger wine that my Grandmother used to let us drink at Christmas time. Very enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home