Maximum Oz Exposure Skilz

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

63 & 64. Carlton Cold Filtered and DAB Beer

Carlton Cold Filtered
Smoothness 5
Cost 2
Piss-Factor 4
Aftertaste 3
Coolness 2



DAB
Smoothness 2
Cost 3
Piss-factor 3
Aftertaste 4
Coolness 2

It was Aly and Elizabeth’s last night with us and we opted for takeaway Thai as our last meal. Aly and I hit the bottle shop to purchase some last supper drinks but we were really scraping the bottom of the barrel as I’ve managed to sample most of the beers in out local off-licence.

We picked up these two thinking they would be good curry-beers and the Carlton was – it cooled the flames of my Thai curry very easily. The DAB, however, was a German beer that went down like liquid cactus and had a totally rank aftertaste. The bottle also had that uninspired Eastern European design that made me feel like I was signing up to the SS every time I took a gulp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home